Having crossed paths both professionally as Craftsmen and personally as friends, we thought it was about time that we formalised this, having both worked on the same commissions down the years as well as being avid fans and promotors of each others workmanship.
Stuarts time is taken up making new chairs to fit the clients shape and needs or restoring original antique chairs that have suffered.
Twenty five years ago I made my first Windsor chair. A challenging project but a very rewarding one involving a lot of experimenting with angles and drilling holes in the right places.
- Left to Right
- High spindle back made in Walnut with Elmwood seat £850 or made in Oak £850
- Gothic splat made in Yew wood with Elmwood seat £1200
- Oak with Cabriole legs painted with any F&B colours to suit £820
- Low back made in Oak with Elm wood seat £800
- Most styles covered, Single chairs to match carver P.O.A
- Gothic yew and burr Oak seat with cabriole legs and crinoline rail.
- Stick and fret back in Cherry.
- Corner chair made in Oak.
- An Oak and Elm chair with cabriole front legs.
Stephen, Sussex based Craftsmen on 01444 882820 Email: email@example.com
Stuart , Sussex & Kent based Chair Maker 07933 759897