Above is a snapshot of current staircase project for a copy of a Queen Anne staircase for a grade 1 listed property in London.
- A Bas relief woodcarving of a client's likeness in fancy dress, carved in pear-wood.
- Greek Meth , a current project which can be seen in progress demonstrated on the company stand, see links page.
- A Grinling Gibbons style wall hanging pair carved in Lime wood.
- An English Oak fireplace surround fitted around the existing lintel beam, The trees were coopered and carved from solid timber constructed using traditional joinery methods and finished with tinted waxes.
- A close up of the female Barn owl.
- Wood mouse in her talons and of coarse still alive!
- A close up of the rest of the mouse family looking on.
- One of 40 Tudor roses carved to fit a staircase project in Oak.
- Copy of Michelangelo's Pieta head, purchased from the Vatican. The Bust required a support and a means of personalising the clients name and
- anniversary. A full size clay model in which ideas and scale were confirmed prior showing the client, once details and budget were happy we
- moved on to making and carving the English Walnut.Finished with an oil polish and wax.
- A relief Limewood panel in the Grinling Gibbons school, the design copied from St Paul s cathedral. see links page.
- A Chinese fire screen made in Paddouk, the pierced panels had received damage and large sections were missing, those were replaced and fitted and then polished with the complete screen cleaned.
- Letter carving , see gates page.
- Dave & Jennie's Barn Oak sign.
- A Letter carving job for another local Craftsman, Alun heslop, chair maker, see my links page.
- A close up of some of the 300 letters carved into the Oak seating.
- The Finished project in local.
- Oak Gothic arched glazing beads for top rails in external doors.
- Oak Linenfold panels for the same Oak doors as the arched beads.
- A sample for an Architect.
- Memorial plaque carved in Oak detailed with Richards hobby.
- The plaque in place.
- Part of a pair of Mahogany tables made to clients size request,to receive stone tops.
- Close up of the hairy paw foot of the cab leg being carved at the bench.
- The four complete legs ready for fitting to table frame.
- An Oak framed and Limewood carved panel in the Gibbon's style.
Sussex based Craftsmen on 01444 882820 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org