- English Oak turned refectory table legs, carved with Gadrooning.
- The Bed project from Groombridge Place , Kent. in the process of being turned on the long lathe, the 3 posts turned to match, original seen hanging above the lathe for ease of measuring and shaping by touch and by eye.
- Close up of the bed post and how the turned mouldings match to original sections now the mortises and scribing have been hand worked.
- One of the Lathes , this one being the copy lathe, used for hand turning as well as multi work.
- English Oak balustrade detailed with curved wreathed handrail on arches and keystones, prior polishing.
- 3 part piano legs made in Beechwood.
- Large diameter softwood laminated cone.
- Turned and fluted legs made in tulipwood.
- A sphere made from Birch plywood.
- A Mahogany Sculpture mount plinthe turned to replace original plaster item.
- Plaster original sample.
- An English Oak turned ball 13" diameter , turned for another Craftsman's project.
- Oak spindles in the process of being turned.
- 40 No turned Oak buttons for a staircase project.
A Laminated softwood scale architectural model of the "Gherkin Building"in London, made for part of a temporary exhibition showcasing iconic buildings in London. On show close to the London eye.
Sussex based Craftsmen on 01444 882820 Email: email@example.com